When treated with due attention, your MILLEMETRI ® scissors will accompany you throughout a lifetime. In order to maintain the stainless and high cutting properties of these precision instruments always at their best here are some simple tips:
· Avoid to leave traces of dirt and water on the blades. Dry them properly after each use.
· Periodically clean the blades, open the scissors and put a small drop of mineral oil on the screw slot. Optimal is the Vaseline oil of pharmaceutical grade. Apply it and clean it immediately after. This will leave a lubricant film that makes the blades run fluidly one over the other.
· We recommend to use a pair of scissors for the purpose it was designed for. This guarantees excellent and long-lasting cutting performance.
· Even if not recommended, when you use your MIILLEMETRI ® scissor to cut adhesive tape or scotch it is important to remove immediately any trace of glue using a solvent (for example alcohol) and then to put a drop of mineral oil. Any glue stain that remains on the blade can damage the smoothness of the cut and cause premature wear of the cutting edge.
· Our MILLEMETRI ® scissors are very strong, but their cutting edges are delicate and we recommend maximum attention to prevent any fall down.
· Don’t keep your MILLEMETRI ® scissors unattended, these are scissors that cut!